Who doesn’t love a Military Welcome Home Surprise?
The Globetrotters managed to surprise this little girl (and family) with in-show with this sneaky photo opportunity. Its another great example of some clever Military Appreciation (also see PULSE: Military Appreciation)
The Globetrotters are a great case study in game operations, creating magical moments like this on their never-ending #SpreadLove tour. We recently caught up with them for a High Five – Harlem Globetrotters game review and found five ways they are succeeding in their presentation.
We also hosted their Producer Zoltan Berensci for a recent Huddle looking at how they build lasting memorable Traditions for their show.
Here’s all the great Globetrotter-Related Content on Gameops.com:
- High Five – Harlem Globetrotters -Game review from a Harlem Globetrotters Show in December 2021. We looked at five ways the Trotters created a memorable live event experiences for fans.
- Recap: Traditions with Harlem Globetrotters Zoltan Berensci – Harlem Globetrotters Zoltan Berencsi joins to talk about building game experience traditions. We looked at several traditions from the Trotters and sports, why they are important and how to build them.
- High Fives, Fist Bumps and the Corona Virus – The hard data on Fist Bumps vs High Fives, contrasted with a really funny Harlem Globetrotter high five that now seems downright dangerous.
- Between the Fur: Zoltan Berencsi – Kenn Solomon is joined by Zoltan Berencsi from the Harlem Globetrotters and one time mascot for the Washington Wizards.
- Jon Terry – History of Baseball Acts– Jon Terry is the owner of SRO Productions of Tulsa. After booking baseball acts he aquired a keen interest in the history of sports acts. He drops some insight from Al Schact to Morganna.
- PULSE: Military Appreciation – Military Appreciation Nights are a staple promotion for most sports teams. We take the Pulse of this popular promotion with dozens of examples and ideas from across the US.
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.