No fans, no problem.
Teams around the country are filling seats with cutouts like the Spurs in San Antonio.
This month on the Party in the Back Podcast we talk about this push to drive revenue by teams and make an otherwise bleak empty arena look more interesting.
- DC United at the Washington Wizards
- MyFanSeats.com – Support your team. Be at the game…from a distance.
- Buffalo Sabre Fan Cutouts
- FanCutOuts.com – No matter the sport, we make it easy for your fans to “be there”!
- Phillies are a Cutout Above
- EmptySeatsGalore on Twitter – Updated information on which teams have fans in seats
— Coyote (@SpursCoyote) January 30, 2021
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.