I’m a big fan of mascots taking (or claiming) control over game elements.
Turning off the lights, cutting the music or starting a slow clap.
Aside from being generally funny it serves another purpose. It confirm that they are the ringmaster of the show. They are the ones to watch.
While the team is dropping big money to host fireworks and the pyrotechnicians worked all day on building the show, here Shelldon gets the to take a bow for just acting like they did all the heavy lifting for fans.
- Shelldon Thrills – Shelldon was counting the days to drop this thrilling mash-up dance party on Daytona.
- Turtle is the Cock of the Walk, Baby – Shelldon had a fever and the only cure was more cowbell.
- Sheldon 1 – Opposing Team 0 – Shelldon is dominating the competition.
- PULSE: Fireworks – Teams discuss how they approach fireworks, along with ideas to improve their production.
- Squirrels Are Shooting Off-Season Fireworks – Richmond uses theatre star to provide off-season experience for fans.
- Tank Bobblehead and Fireworks for the Troops – Reno Aces deal a Military Night full of appreciation.
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zack Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed a wide range of industry topics.
Coming in November “Upping your Appearance Game with Kenn Solomon and Jon Cudo” (11/9 1pm EST) and “Excellence in Live Event Hosting with Greg Hutson” (11/22 1pm EST).