The newly minted Twins AAA Affiliate Saint Paul Saints are noting the 40th anniversary of the DeLorean this week. The night promises some Doc Brown quotes, hoverboards and Huey Lewis songs.
Renting a DeLorean is perhaps easier that you thought, with a website made especially for that purpose: www.rentdelorean.com
— St. Paul Saints (@StPaulSaints) May 13, 2021
It’s Friday and I am here to unload all my Back to the Future non-fun facts related to this.
- My now next-door-neighbor Max reportedly drove a DeLorean during high school
- My friend Greg is in the process of refurbishing a white Toyota truck from
- Back to the Future
- I don’t think I have see the movie Back to the Future (I certainly know of it, but just haven’t watched it start to finish).
- NXT Wrestler Kushida pays homage to the movie with his entrance
- Back to the Future is my friend Eric’s favorite movie
Thankfully the Saints promotion is more interesting than my personal asides.
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.