Rally towels are a favorite of sports teams, fans and sponsors. Rally Towels, Homer Hankies and Terrible Towels have a long history in sports. We specialize in providing the best towels and service for your needs. No one does Rally Towels better.
We have selected three towel solutions from dozens of options: The Economy Towel, the Gameops.com Rally Towel and the Gameops.com Over-The-Edge™ Rally Towel. This page has details on the options and a form to request a quote on your specific needs to take you all the way through the order process.
Please review the photos and information below. You can use our form below for more questions or to get a quote. We also encourage you to get a sample from any towel supplier, because you might find a cheaper price…but you have also found a cheap towel.
We have selected three towels that are the best solution to most requests: The Economy Towel, The Gameops.com Towel and our Over-The-Edge™ Rally Towels. The economy towels is good for limited budgets. The Gameops.com Towel is the best rally towel we have found (so good we put our name on it); 100% cotton with hemmed edges, this velour towel prints extremely well and feels great. Our edge-to-edge total print process transforms the towel to any color without the high cost or large minimums associated with a dyed-color towel. We now also feature Dye Sublimated Rally Towels.
The soft velour side of the Gameops.com Rally Towels is ideal for a smooth readable imprint. Imprint up to six colors on the Gameops.com Rally Towels. Also our exclusive Over-the-Edge™edge-to-edge print transforms the white towel to any color you want and the print is bright and clear….whites show up bright and soft. We also have glow in the dark print options.
New are Dye Sublimated Full Color Rally Towels, see them featured in this Water Cooler post: Rally Towel Giveaways are Looking Clean
- The Gameops.com Rally Towel is 18 inches by 15 inches, with an imprint area of 16″ by 13″.
- Over-The-Edge™ Rally Towels are 18 inches by 15 inches, with an imprint area of 16″ by 13″. The background color goes all the way to the towel edge.
- Economy Rally Towels are 18 inches by 11 inches, with an imprint area of 14″ by 9 “.
- Dye Sublimated Rally Towels are 11 inches by 18 inches, with a fill imprint area.
Background and History
Legend has it that loyal Pittsburgh Steelers fans brought towels containing “magical powers” to games as early as 1974. In 1978 during their playoff run, a merchandising manager named Bernie Pollak decided to produce the towels. While the crowd routinely waved their “magic” towels, the players were not seen using them until January 7th of 1979 when Lynn Swann emerged from the introduction tunnel waving one of the now mythical towels. The towels followed the Steelers to the Super Bowl weeks later and has captured a piece of Americana ever since.
In 1987, (and again in 1991), the Minnesota Twins pumped new life into the idea of waving a piece of fabric at games with the Homer Hankie.
The towel has become a staple in sports premiums and giveaways.
- Many fans bring them to every game, increasing their value to teams and sponsors.
- Quality towels have a high perceived value.
- Sponsors love the large imprintable space.
- Low costs make towels applicable for the smallest high schools to the largest sporting events