The Railcats are adding some pop culture to their new outside ballpark bar this summer with a TV show theme on select nights.
Each Wednesday game will feature a different pop-up bar and ballpark theme; with drink and food specials based on the theme. Wednesday night games will move to a special “Happy Hour” start time of 6:45pm.
• “A Pop-Up Bar About Nothing” – Seinfeld (May 22nd, 6:45pm)
• “Pop-Up Versus the Big Giant Head” – 3rd Rock from the Sun (June 5th, 6:45pm)
• “Tommy’s First Pop-Up Bar” – Rugrats (June 12th, 12:10pm)
• “Everything Rhymes with Pop Up Bar” – Parks & Recreation (July 17th, 6:45pm)
• “Legends of the Pop Up Bar” – Legends of the Hidden Temple (July 31st, 12:10pm)
• “Mmm….Pop Up Bar” – The Simpsons (August 7th, 6:45pm)
• “Did Pop Up Bar Do That?” – Family Matters (August 14th, 6:45pm)
• “Thank You for Being A Pop Up Bar” – Golden Girls (August 21st, 6:45pm)
The Gary SouthShore RailCats are proud to announce a new addition to the Steel Yard with the Creekside Bar and “Pop-Up Bar” Wednesdays featuring single day pop culture pop-up bars! @CreeksideNWI
— Gary SouthShore RailCats (@railcats) February 18, 2019
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zack Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed a wide range of industry topics. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.