The Railcats are adding some pop culture to their new outside ballpark bar this summer with a TV show theme on select nights.
Each Wednesday game will feature a different pop-up bar and ballpark theme; with drink and food specials based on the theme. Wednesday night games will move to a special “Happy Hour” start time of 6:45pm.
• “A Pop-Up Bar About Nothing” – Seinfeld (May 22nd, 6:45pm)
• “Pop-Up Versus the Big Giant Head” – 3rd Rock from the Sun (June 5th, 6:45pm)
• “Tommy’s First Pop-Up Bar” – Rugrats (June 12th, 12:10pm)
• “Everything Rhymes with Pop Up Bar” – Parks & Recreation (July 17th, 6:45pm)
• “Legends of the Pop Up Bar” – Legends of the Hidden Temple (July 31st, 12:10pm)
• “Mmm….Pop Up Bar” – The Simpsons (August 7th, 6:45pm)
• “Did Pop Up Bar Do That?” – Family Matters (August 14th, 6:45pm)
• “Thank You for Being A Pop Up Bar” – Golden Girls (August 21st, 6:45pm)
The Gary SouthShore RailCats are proud to announce a new addition to the Steel Yard with the Creekside Bar and “Pop-Up Bar” Wednesdays featuring single day pop culture pop-up bars! @CreeksideNWI
— Gary SouthShore RailCats (@railcats) February 18, 2019
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.