The Wings have found a way to celebrate their Pink Ice tradition despite not having their annual Pink Ice Game in 2021.
They will showcase their 2019 game on Facebook for fans.
Our traditional Pink Ice game would've been this weekend. 😢
So we dug through the archives and found a classic from seasons past. Tune in THIS FRIDAY to relive our 2019 Pink Ice Game LIVE on Facebook.
— Kalamazoo Wings (@KalamazooWings) February 9, 2021
The Wings have a long and storied tradition of colored ice games, check out some the details in these posts:
- February 2013 Podcast – Cudo and Walker discuss the unexpected and how you can have protocols in place to help your planning. With recent tragedies related to gun violence and destructive weather, advance planning will help you produce a better show. Pat and Jon discuss promotions related to Manti Te’o, Lance Armstrong, Pink the Rink and “You Can Play”. They close with shout outs and some bold predictions.
- Stephen Doherty – Wings Green Ice Promotion – The Michigan K-Wings celebrated the 20-year anniversary of their now-famous Green Ice Promotion. Every St. Patrick’s Day for the last 20 years the K-Wings have dyed their ice green to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. (updated interview from 2001)
- Award-Winning Year of the Fan in KZoo – KZoo takes home the ECHL top honors for marketing in part for their epic year of the fan plan.
- Orange Ice in KZoo
- Green Hat Trick for KZoo
- Grateful in Kalamazoo
- Epic Battle Planned in Kalamazoo
- Speed Painting Anthem Artist in KZoo
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. May calls feature Josh Sabo from the NBA Cavs/MLB Guardians discussing how to maximize your music bumper library and Jonny Greco from the Seattle Kraken looking at the 5 ‘E’s of an Experience. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.