Having a celebrity in the crowd is always a gift. Even B-list celebrities can make your game seem like a happening the same way Jack Nicholson makes Laker games feel.
A simple camera shot and graphic welcoming them to the game can pop any crowd.
Finding a clever (and agreeable) use of a celebrity takes things up a notch even more. Here the Tigers found a way to use The Office actor Brian Baumgartner in an epic contest to name the most Office characters.
@cbssportsHe really is a legend for this 🤣 #theoffice #theofficetiktok #foryoupage #kevin #fyp #xyzbca #foryou♬ original sound – CBS Sports
Here are some more celebrity uses from around sports:
- Hanukkah Night Celebrity – Knicks tap famous player for promotional night video.
- Using Local Celebrities – NFL player goes home to drop that puck in Wichita.
- More Fun than a Pillow Fight – Three hockey teams toss it back to the 90’s in style and things get kinda radical in a hurry, including a visit by Snoop Dog.
- I Got Kids BRO! – Everyone is a winner when the WWE Superstars invade baseball teams… except Raymond.
- Presidential Kiss Cam – President’s Day Water Cooler Moment from the Atlanta Hawks.