MILB.com writer and part-time Awards Show Emcee Benjamin Hill joins host Jon Cudo to talk about the year that wasn’t in baseball promotions. Ben also shares highlights from the recent Innovators Summit, including his role as award bedraggled presenter.
Then we party with entertainer Cameron Hughes. Cameron brings the energy as he reviews and selects the best Water Cooler Moment from September.
- Last Month on the Podcast: Andrew Isaacson from The Famous Group joins the party. He talks about their new virtual fan solution Thunderdome created for WWE and how the pandemic pushed them to build a better virtual fan solution. Plus Rob Wicall on evolving mascot costumes, bubbles and a look at the best Water Cooler Moments in August.
- One Year Ago on the first episode of the Party in the Back Podcast: MILB Scribe and Promotion Guru Benjamin Hill and Fort Wayne TinCaps VP Michael Limmer join host Jon Cudo to talk about baseball promotional fun.
- Cut it out: Rochester rooters finally take their seats
- Bruins New Look Introductions
- e-Gino Time in Boston
- Phillies are a Cutout Above
- Too Esoteric For Your Demographic?
- Virtual Falconing
- Broncos Killed Kenny
- Ben’s Biz on MILB.com
- Top 2020 promos go head-to-head in virtual event
- Innovators Summit adapts to 2020’s weird reality
- Chronicling Copa, from coast to coast
- Hindsight 2020: Reviewing ‘season’ like no other
- Cameron Hughes Website
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed
The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Three times a month we gather for a hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Jonny Greco, John Franzone, Barry Anderson, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. January calls feature Cameron Hughes and guests from #TagBoard on the Gameops.com Plus Network. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.