Ben Hill from MILB.com shares his favorite minor league baseball promotions from 2019 and a wonderful promotion for a small audience in Jacksonville. Then TinCaps VP of Marketing Michael Limmer joins to share a note about how the team uses some fan data to make better decisions about their in-game show.
We profile the Fort Wayne TinCaps in a High Five – Fort Wayne TinCaps article on Gameops.com this month as well.
- Last Month on the Podcast: Cameron Hughes and Kenn Solomon join the Party. Cameron gives a performer’s perspective on a Joe DiMaggio quote in the news and Kenn shares insight into his Podcast called “Between the Fur”.
- Ben’s Biz on MILB.com
- Ben Hill on Twitter
- Back to the Future at the Innovators Summit
- Top promos go head-to-head in El Paso
- Jumbo Shrimp hit a low, reach new heights
- High Five – Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Best of Gameops.com and Nominations
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing. Time Codes
- coming soon
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.