This month on Party in the Back we party with Rob Wicall and Sean Sullivan.
Sean works with Wreaths Across America. This group honors thousands of veterans each year by placing wreaths at their graves and with a Mobile Education Exhibit that advances their Remember – Honor – Teach mission. Sean explains the value of finding the right tone for your Military Appreciation Night as well as how Wreaths Across America can help.
Then Rob Wicall joins Jon Cudo to talk about the 2021 Best of Gameops.com Awards, the value of wicked big props and recent guest on Gameops.com Plus. Then Cudo and Wicall talk through recent Water Cooler Moments from the Seattle Kraken and Fresno Grizzlies. Plus Rob feigns outrage over a non-Texas-based team daring to claim to have the best Tacos.
Thank you for listening and sharing the podcast.
- Last Month on the Podcast: Sky Element Drone Pilot Preston Ward and Charlotte Sports Organist Greazy Keyz join the Party in the Back to talk about their entertaining additions to sports.
- One Year Ago on the first episode of the Party in the Back Podcast: Frequent guest, touring act, Canadian National Treasure and professional fan Cameron Hughes talks about his new book KING OF CHEER.
- Five Years Ago on The Gameops.com Podcast: Nominations and News in the podcast an All-Star line up of Pat Walker, Scott Carter, Rob Wicall, Cameron Hughes and Steve Johnston.
- Best of Gameops.com and Nominations – Since 2001 the Best of Gameops.com Awards have been presented for excellence in game operations and entertainment. Read the background and make new nominations here
- Paintjam! Entertainment Act Page – Give Dan Dunn a stage and the PaintJam begins. America’s Speed Painting Sensation!
- Kraken Lean Into Their Moment of Truth – Kraken face a Moment of Truth at Saturday’s Home Opener.
- Pride Ice in KZoo – Hockey is for Everyone Under (and On) the Rainbow
- Calendar Has Been Marked – Minor League Hockey Teams are filling in the calendar for a return of the TEDDY BEAR TOSS!
- That Thing They Did in Erie – Erie ensures their promotion isn’t a one hit wonder with a big roll-out and a big photo gallery to share their success with fans.
- Fresno Keeps on Truckin’ – The EPIC Taco Truck Throwdown just keeps getting bigger and better.
- Geordie Macleod -Wedding Proposals – Calgary Flames Geordie Macleod shares their unique wedding proposal philosophy and we look at some winning examples of Game Ops-aided proposals.
- Chuck-A-Puck – Chuck-a-Puck is a great fan interactive promotion that can sell group seats, generate revenue and build great sponsor inventory….and fans love the spectacle.
- Rally Towels – Rally towels are a favorite of sports teams, fans and sponsors. We specialize in providing the best towels and service for your needs. No one does Rally Towels better.
RSS Feed: https://www.gameops.com/feed/podcast
The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. May calls feature Josh Sabo from the NBA Cavs/MLB Guardians discussing how to maximize your music bumper library and Jonny Greco from the Seattle Kraken looking at the 5 ‘E’s of an Experience. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.