Big night in Dallas with a multi-tiered effort from the Stars to celebrate Noche Mexicana and pay tribute “to the vibrant Mexican-American culture that is part of the rich diversity in the Lone Star State.”
- The dance team worked with a local dance school to learn La Negra, a traditional Jalisco Folklórico dance.
- The first 5,000 fans will receive a Lucha Libre Mask
- The ceremonial puck drop will feature Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Isaac Alarcón a Monterrey, Mexico native. Alarcón has spent the last two seasons with the Cowboys and began his tenure with the team through the NFL’s International Pathway Program.”
- Monica Saldivar and Mexico 2000 Ballet Folklorico performed on the outdoor Plaza
- Plus custom Dallas Stars quesadillas from Tortas Insurgente.
- Pre-game Warm Up Jerseys with Mexican Flag-theme (auctioned off in-game)
If you missed their spectacular NSA Spy Cam feature, check it out here: Spy Cam in Dallas
Cheer on los técnicos this Wednesday!
The first 5,000 fans to Noche Mexicana Wednesday will get their own Lucha Libre mask as we take on los rudos.
— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) February 26, 2022
In honor of Noche Mexicana, the @StarsIceGirls worked with the Mexico 2000 Folklórico Dance School to learn La Negra, a traditional Jalisco Folklórico dance to perform last night. 💃#SomosStars 🇲🇽💫 pic.twitter.com/fxH4zDEdOF
— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) March 3, 2022
— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) March 2, 2022
Gameops.com Plus is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour-long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Zack Frongillo (Savannah Bananas), Steve Johnston (Kroenke Sports), Claire Czerniuk (Detroit Pistons), Zoltan Berensci (Harlem Globetrotters), John Franzone (Tampa Bay Lightning), Tyler Ferraro (Vegas Golden Knights), Maurice Brazelton (Sacramento Kings), Jackie Maldonado (Houston Texans), Todd Bosma (Portland Trail Blazers), and Anton Wright (MLSE) have discussed a wide range of industry topics.
Coming in November “Upping your Appearance Game with Kenn Solomon and Jon Cudo” (11/9 1pm EST) and “Excellence in Live Event Hosting with Greg Hutson” (11/22 1pm EST).