What a great sight in Brooklyn.
Crowds are back in the NBA. So is the energy and so is the swag.
Fans are accustomed to some of the perks of the game, especially in the playoffs. Here the dance team and DJ have the crowd hopping with the addition of Rally Towels. Amazing to see how a little swag can raise the energy and create a spectacle.
We have several featured premiums available with quick-turn arounds for the playoffs, including these fan-favorites that generate noise and energy.
- Rally Towels – Rally towels are a favorite of sports teams, fans and sponsors. We specialize in providing the best towels and service for your needs. No one does Rally Towels better.
- Rally Wear (Yowie, Bammies, Huggle) and Face Masks – Twist it and wear it dozens of different ways including a face mask, bandana, wristband, headband, scarf or scull cap. Fans love the flexible uses of this rally towel/rally wear. We have added face mask options as well.
- FanFans – Sturdy coated stock, printed on both sides then folded to make an imprinted banner, noise-maker and a fan….all in one.
- The Rapper Noisemaker – World Championship events call for a championship-level noisemaker like “The Rapper.”
- Bam Bams/Thunderstix Noisemakers – Often called Bam Bams or Thunderstix these noisemakers are loud and available with full imprint … and sure to get your crowd involved in the game.
View this post on Instagram
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.