What a great sight in Brooklyn.
Crowds are back in the NBA. So is the energy and so is the swag.
Fans are accustomed to some of the perks of the game, especially in the playoffs. Here the dance team and DJ have the crowd hopping with the addition of Rally Towels. Amazing to see how a little swag can raise the energy and create a spectacle.
We have several featured premiums available with quick-turn arounds for the playoffs, including these fan-favorites that generate noise and energy.
- Rally Towels – Rally towels are a favorite of sports teams, fans and sponsors. We specialize in providing the best towels and service for your needs. No one does Rally Towels better.
- Rally Wear (Yowie, Bammies, Huggle) and Face Masks – Twist it and wear it dozens of different ways including a face mask, bandana, wristband, headband, scarf or scull cap. Fans love the flexible uses of this rally towel/rally wear. We have added face mask options as well.
- FanFans – Sturdy coated stock, printed on both sides then folded to make an imprinted banner, noise-maker and a fan….all in one.
- The Rapper Noisemaker – World Championship events call for a championship-level noisemaker like “The Rapper.”
- Bam Bams/Thunderstix Noisemakers – Often called Bam Bams or Thunderstix these noisemakers are loud and available with full imprint … and sure to get your crowd involved in the game.
View this post on Instagram
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.