Now I will admit that this might not actually be a Media Day shoot, despite being featured in our Media Day series….but suspend your disbelief for the sake of seeing some great work.
In a bit of a nod to the pandemic when these trick shot videos really took off, the Philadelphia Union challenged players to shoot their shot on this ping pong ball trick shot.
Athletes are nothing if not competitive and confident, so while this seems like a big ask to attempt the impossible (or really really hard) these videos are right in the lane of a confident player.
Of course the genuine reactions and celly’s make this a great personality building video.
We wrap up our week-long Media Series with a devilish twist to a post-game presser…
Media Day Week-in-Review Highlights
- Media Day Cuts in Buffalo – The Sabres start our week-long look at how teams are using Media Day to build content for their in-game presentation.
- Media Day Artistic Ducks – Ducks draw their own logo while Anaheim builds a fun in-game video.
- Media Day Simmers in Detroit – Soup’s on in Detroit as the Red Wings build player personalities.
- Media Day Gets Tricky in Philly – The Philadelphia athletes couldn’t resist beating the odds in this Cup Challenge.
- Media Day Puts Devil in a Pickle – You’ll never listen to a Press Conference the same again thanks to the NJ Devils.