This month we Party with Mike Abramson from the Hartford Yard Goats. Mike talks about several of the Yard Goats promotions in 2020, the importance of social media and the amazing sale figures of this Game of Thrones-themed hamburger.
We have an excerpt from an interview with Josh Pahigian, author of the Amazing Baseball Adventure and the show wraps with the 2020 Water Cooler Bracket, this time with guest Amanda Greco.
- Last Month on the Podcast: The February Party in the Back Podcast features guest Rob Wicall. Cudo and Wicall reflect moments of silence and tributes in the wake of Kobe Bryant’s untimely death. The discussion includes the difficulty of balancing a mascots traditional role with the somber mood of a tribute. Rob Wicall also shares insight on creating anticipation with fans and the powerful effects you can achieve by making people wait for the moment.
- Twitter – YardGoatsGM
- Twitter – YardGoats
- Eric Bonanno – Hockey 101
- High Five – Lehigh Valley Phantoms (Game Show Night)
- PULSE: Military Appreciation
- PULSE: Fireworks
- Dust off the Whale Suit!
- Author Josh Pahigian
- Look Mom! I’m on the Jumbotron!
- Power of Fun
- Listen to Ben Hill’s Oral History of the Yard Goats from December 2019 Party in the Back Podcast (at about minute 55)
- St. Paul Saints Talking Trash
- Military Cards in Cola
- Winterhawks Plane Toss
- Tic Tac – Oh No.
- Dapper Cam in Springfield
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.