We always love a well considered Awareness Night and we also strive to share the best insights to help you add and enhance the fan value of every theme night.
Last week the Chattanooga Lookouts will host their Deaf Awareness Day.
- Guest signer for our National Anthem
- Signing during between inning promotions alongside Lookouts Emcee Alex,
- and a silent inning.
- Lookouts will also wear special ASL jerseys.
Many teams have used this Awareness night to help people better understand the challenges and needs of the deaf and hard of hearing community. Here are some more related posts on Gameops.com.
- Deaf Awareness – Upgrade by the Red Wings – Red Wings upgrade Deaf Awareness with a naming tweak and several thoughtful inclusions.
- Pelicans Deaf Jam – Myrtle Beach Goes Silent to Spread Awareness.
- Pawsox Put Pride in Deaf Awareness Night – Pawsox enlist Curtis Pride in their well-considered upcoming Deaf Awareness Night.
- Windy City Deaf Awareness Night – Windy City Bulls turned out a big Deaf Awareness Night.
- ASL Anthem Highlights Goat’s Awareness Night – Yard Goats spread awareness for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community.
- High Five – Akron RubberDucks – High Five is a game review series from Gameops.com. Game review from the Akron RubberDucks in May 2021. We looked at five ways the Ducks raised awareness for a cause while entertaining their fanbase.
- Shark Signage – Authentic and thoughtful awareness is not forgotten by fans (and players).
- ASL for MILB – MILB is celebrating Deaf Awareness Month with a special shirt with proceeds going to charity.
- Silent Set at PSU – Clever PSU promotion supports one of their own and raises awareness.