The IronPigs are working on the female demographic this summer with three different nights.
“We wanted to give more personality to our Ladies Nights and create more memorable experiences”
–Lindsey Knupp, IronPigs Marketing VP
On Thursday, June 6, the Pigs host a pre-game sangria from Sleepy Cat Urban Winery. Packages includes:
- a ticket to the game
- access to the one-hour sangria tasting, and
- a silicone wine glass.
On Wednesday, July 24, the Pigs will host a 30-minute pig yoga session on the field. For $45:
- guests will gain access to the pig yoga session (with real pigs on the field!)
- a ticket for the Pigs’ vs. Toledo game, and
- a drink ticket for a glass of Sleepy Cat wine or a Coca-Cola beverage.
- For each purchase, the IronPigs will donate $10 to Fairy Tale Acres Farms, which rescues pigs from unfair living conditions and provides them with a happy home.
On Monday, Aug. 19 and feature Paint & Sip at the Park. This $50 package will include:
- Pregame Painting Session with a small canvas and supplies
- painting instruction
- a drink ticket (for a glass of Sleepy Cat wine), and
- an Capital BlueCross Oasis game ticket
- a 2 1/2 hour all-you-can-eat buffet, unlimited soft drinks and great views from down the left field line.
“This season, . “We’ve got three very different experiences lined up for 2019 and are sure people are really going to enjoy what we have in store.”
See the related story: Selling the Experience.
— IronPigs (@IronPigs) January 29, 2019