Great Kid’s Night is coming from the Stingrays. Lots of Kid-related integration from this team.
- Kid designed Stingrays’ logo, with the winning submission to be featured on the specialty uniform.
- Team’s game-worn jerseys feature the winning submission. Jerseys will be auctioned off immediately after the game, with proceeds benefitting the Ronald McDonald House of Charleston.
- Runner-up designs will also be featured elsewhere on the specialty jersey.
- Pillowcase giveaway for the first 1,000 kids
- Charleston Jr. Stingrays skating out during the starting lineup
- Kid national anthem singer
- And Kids featured during intermission contests.
— SC Stingrays (@SCStingrays) October 10, 2017
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Colleen Flynn, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. May calls feature Josh Sabo from the NBA Cavs/MLB Guardians discussing how to maximize your music bumper library and Jonny Greco from the Seattle Kraken looking at the 5 ‘E’s of an Experience. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.