Another reminder to look backwards with your fans at how great your promotions have been. It not only reminds fans of the fun, but it elevates the potential of your next promotion.
The BEST way to tell fans your NEXT promotion is worthy of their attention is to SHOW them that your LAST promotion was great.
Here two teams share their success in different ways. First the Abbotsford Canucks roam the office asking staffers about their favorite moment of the season was.
Below the Atlanta Gladiators includes some memorable photos from their 2021-22 Season.
And don’t forget to engage fans by asking them to reply with their favorites.
- Pete’s Share Bear Success – Pete’s share their successful promotion with a wrap up tweet for fans.
- Share Your Success – TinCaps use the goodwill from their last promotion to sell their next promotion.
- Captains are Saving Memories – Captains have made memories….now they are saving them.
- Tie a Bow on your Teddy Bear Toss – Everblades show the fruits of their labors.
- Pandemic Bear Success Story – The Griffins wisely celebrate their success of a drive thru Teddy Bear Toss.
This season was one for the books! From insane saves, to our annual Teddy Bear Toss, to celebrating @Derek_Nesbitt's 1,000th game and many more!
You, the fans have created the most electric atmosphere. We'll see you in October 🏒💙 pic.twitter.com/s4uzehh5O6
— Atlanta Gladiators (@atlgladiators) May 10, 2022
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.