With a sudden dearth of promotions in sports, we will be Throwing it Back #TBT to some notable promotions from the past. This one from Cleveland.
The Cleveland Cavaliers held their second annual Jewish Community Night on Wednesday, Feb. 27 (2013) coordinated by the Jewish Federation of Cleveland.
The night included (details from CJN):
- Fans purchasing a ticket for this package received a scarf emblazoned with the Cavaliers logo in Hebrew and English.
- Participate in a postgame chalk talk
- Practice courts on the top floor of Quicken Loan Arena will be open through halftime for shoot arounds
- Pregame festivities include the National Council of Jewish Women Cleveland section singing the national anthem
- Jewish Big Brothers/Big Sisters were honored pre-game
- Children who participated in the Federation’s 8th Night of Chanukah program and members of the Friendship Circle of Cleveland will also be in the high-five tunnel
- Kosher food options will be available at the concession stand outside section 116.
- A rabbi basketball game