Love this call to action for Henderson locals who are the “Life of the Party”….isn’t that what its all about as a hockey promo team member?
Jesters are a diverse group of men and women who energize the crowd, enhance the production, and entertain fans with a unique set of skills – all while executing promotions for all home games (having high energy and ability to pump up the crowd is a must!).
Here is an excellent job description from the team, a great starting point for teams to consider for their interactive and promo teams.
This is a part-time role that reports to our Director, Game Presentation and Coordinator, Game Presentation. Key responsibilities of this role include delivering an engaging, family-friendly, and entertaining experience for our Silver Knights fans!
If you have a “YES” attitude, a devotion to your skills, and a passion for sports, we want to hear from YOU!
- Attend all Henderson Silver Knights, regular season and postseason home games and attend additional events upon request
- Demonstrate that you have a unique talent that will enhance the fan experience at Silver Knights home games
- Perform comfortably with and around teammates while engaging with crowds of up to 6,000 people
- Multi-task in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Be spontaneous and react quickly when necessary
- Adhere to all Henderson Silver Knights and AHL guidelines and policies
More from the Silver Knights
- What’s Better than One Taco? – Henderson feeds their fans with a taco giveaway which also feeds fan passion.
- Recap: Quirky Sponsor Hits and Triggers – Amanda Greco and Tyler Ferraro lead a discussion looking at punchy clever sponsor triggers. We look at why they work and how to build them.
Auditions for our 2022-23 Jesters promo team are happening next week! 🥳 If you love the Silver Knights and are the life of the party, we want to hear from YOU!
— Henderson Silver Knights (@HSKnights) July 25, 2022