What’s the point of promotions if you don’t tell the world about them? Right?
LOVE LOVE LOVE this tweet from the Jackets, spreading the love for their in-game promotions. More value for the partnership, more value for the fans. More incentive to be a fan.
- Arby’s 2nd Period Goal – A Blue Jackets goal in the 2nd period means a free small curly fry OR crinkle fry!!
- Jet’s Pizza, Score Twice Half Price – Two Blue Jackets goals means half off any one large Jet’s Pizza the next day! Use code CBJ50 online.
- Moo Moo Express Car Wash 3rd Period Goal – A Blue Jackets goal in the 3rd period means you win a free Crème de la Crème VIP car wash!
- Pepsi Overtime – When the Blue Jackets go to Overtime at home, fans attending the game score a free 20 oz bottle of Pepsi Zero.
- Free Roosters Chili – When the Blue Jackets score three or more goals in a home game, fans can get a free cup of chili at any Central Ohio Roosters the next day while supplies last.
- Kroger Guess the Starters – Guess the Blue Jackets starters every game throughout the season. Every game you are correct you will have a chance to win Kroger gift cards.
Share your success and share your promotions!
— Columbus Blue Jackets (@BlueJacketsNHL) November 14, 2021
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Three times a month we gather for a hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Jonny Greco, John Franzone, Barry Anderson, Colleen Flynn, Rob Wicall, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. November calls feature Mega-Promotions with Todd Overton from Fugu, Home Field Advantage with Jackie Maldonado and Andrew Johnson from the Houston Texans and a Roundtable where our members will workshop their own ideas with the Gameops.com Plus Network. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.