Fun sponsor activation from the Icemen. Fans were allow to “tattoo” the ice following the game on March 20th, and the ink remained for the games this upcoming weekend.
Tattoo The Ice with us after the game on Sunday, March 20th, presented by Bold City Tattoo You’ll have the opportunity to paint the ice post-game, as the players will then play on the painted ice on March 25 & 26!
This combines a unique fan experience, sponsorship activation, rewards fans at the March 20th game….and makes it more likely they come to the March 25/26 games to see their tattoos on display.
- Temporary Tattoos – Dress your fans for success with this easy to apply option. Temporary tattoos are an inexpensive giveaway and fundraising opportunity.
- Meaningful Paint Experience in Reading – Reading’s Hockey Fights Cancer Night includes an on-ice experience that adds meaning to the game.
- Bark in the Park Meets Paint the Ice – Mix and Match your promotional experiences from the AZ Coyotes.
- Walleye Fans Paint the Ice – Walleye Fans will Paint the Ice in the fight against Cancer.
- Painting the Desert Ice – Arizona Coyotes create annual experience that fans just love.
- Paint the Ice in Cincy – Cyclones invite Kids Club members to stay post game for a unique experience.
Thanks to all the fans that showed off their artistic skills with us during today’s “Tattoo the Ice”, presented by @Boldcitytattoo 🎨 pic.twitter.com/QdJf1F4XSM
— Jacksonville Icemen (@JaxIcemen) March 21, 2022