The Goats had it all cooking here for this Anthem Performance.
First they are playing by the new rules with a socially distanced and masked performance.
Then, they used two FRONT LINE workers to sing the duet anthem.
PLUS a military flyover right over home plate.
Great start to the season for the Goats. Great to see them back in action.
- PULSE: National Anthem – We asked teams how they approach the National Anthem, including song selection, standard procedure, league rules and singer selection.
- Sixers on the Front Lines – Teams are putting Frontline Workers at the front of the line with promotions and in-game moments.
- High Five – Milwaukee Admirals – High Five is a game review series from Gameops.com. Game review from a special Virtual Game presentation from the Milwaukee Admirals in March 2021. We looked at five ways the Admirals engage and entertained their fans virtually.
- Century-Old Vet Honors Crowd with Anthem Duet – Lieutenant Robert McClintock brings the house down in Tampa in great Military Night Feature.
- PULSE: Military Appreciation – Military Appreciation Nights are a staple promotion for most sports teams. We take the Pulse of this popular promotion with dozens of examples and ideas from across the US.
- March 2020 Party in the Back Podcast – Mike Abramson talks about teaching fans baseball, Game of Throne-themed hamburger, effective social media and a lingering passion for the Whalers. We have an excerpt from our interview with Author Josh Pahigan and we close with Amanda Greco on the 2020 Water Cooler Bracket.
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.