Yard Goats continue to have a blast on social media. Their pandemic efforts kept fans engaged and they have not stopped.
Here they cash in on a popular TikTok meme both commending and condemning their fans (in the best possible way).
The meme typically overlays video of people at their most embarrassing moments with the sweet monologue of a man who loves everything about their person.
- Yard Goats Connect During Lockdown – Yard Goats keep up their hot social media while in lockdown.
- Hartford Celebrates Christmas in July – Yard Goats connect their Christmas promotion into the headlines, elevating the power of their promo calendar.
- Kid Race in Hartford – Hartford creates a bracket of their Kid Races to the delight of Yard Goat fans and despondent gamblers everywhere.
- March 2020 Party in the Back Podcast – Mike Abramson talks about teaching fans baseball, Game of Throne-themed hamburger, effective social media and a lingering passion for the Whalers. We have an excerpt from our interview with Author Josh Pahigan and we close with Amanda Greco on the 2020 Water Cooler Bracket.
- A Wave of Controversy – In the world of sports, it’s kind of like wondering how the Pyramids were built, or who created Stonehenge. It’s just one of those elusive mysteries. Or is it?
- Krazy George – A light-hearted interview with George Henderson aka Krazy George, the world’s most famous professional cheerleader. He’s the man who made the whole world stand up and cheer by creating The Wave.
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. We are connecting sports professional at all level and across sports to enhance the value of our events. Three times a month we gather for a hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk , Jonny Greco, Barry Anderson, Colleen Flynn, Rob Wicall, Todd Bosma, and Kari Norvell have discussed topics from dance teams to creating custom music. This month we feature a creative mascot session with Rance Ristau from the Spurs and getting your music on-brand with the LA Clippers. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.