Somethings are so dumb, it makes them great….like this gem from the Riverdogs.
RiverDogs will host the “Dumbest Night of the Year”
- Custom jerseys (as shown)
- The van will be outside the front gates for photo opportunities.
- Free entry for fans named ‘Harry’ or ‘Lloyd’
- Limo parking will be available.
- One lucky fan winning a trip to Aspen, as well as a stadium-wide “Most Annoying Sound in the World.”
- “Theme nights and special jerseys are popular among Minor League Baseball. Some think this is just another one out of a hundred.” said President/GM Dave Echols. “I’d say more like one out of a million.”
- As with every Monday game, fans can bring their dogs out to the ballpark.
- Mondays feature $1 Busch Light and $1 hot dogs.
- Plus, fans can enjoy a bonus food special: the soup du jour.
Just when you think we couldn't be any dumber, we go out and do a night like this. #MakeFun
— Charleston RiverDogs (@ChasRiverDogs) July 8, 2019