Somethings are so dumb, it makes them great….like this gem from the Riverdogs.
RiverDogs will host the “Dumbest Night of the Year”
- Custom jerseys (as shown)
- The van will be outside the front gates for photo opportunities.
- Free entry for fans named ‘Harry’ or ‘Lloyd’
- Limo parking will be available.
- One lucky fan winning a trip to Aspen, as well as a stadium-wide “Most Annoying Sound in the World.”
- “Theme nights and special jerseys are popular among Minor League Baseball. Some think this is just another one out of a hundred.” said President/GM Dave Echols. “I’d say more like one out of a million.”
- As with every Monday game, fans can bring their dogs out to the ballpark.
- Mondays feature $1 Busch Light and $1 hot dogs.
- Plus, fans can enjoy a bonus food special: the soup du jour.
Just when you think we couldn't be any dumber, we go out and do a night like this. #MakeFun
— Charleston RiverDogs (@ChasRiverDogs) July 8, 2019
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. September guests are Heather Wojciechowski-DeCaire from the Milwaukee Admirals, Barry Anderson from Chicago Mascots and Kari Norvell from the Austin Gilgronis. Conversations will focus on virtual takeaways from the pandemic season of 2020, performer-first costuming to empower your performer and creating custom music in an era that is increasing difficult to navigate music rights and clearances. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.