A Roundtable Discussion regarding the Best of 2021 Awards on Gameops.com. Host Jon Cudo is joined by three industry giants who take the party to the next level. The guest list includes:
- Game Operations Maven and former Director for the LA Kings, Cleveland Cavaliers and veteran of the Olympics and NCAA Tournament Amanda Greco.
- MILB’s best writer, MILB promotions savant and father of Harry Hill, Benjamin Hill.
- Chris Grosse, the Assistant AD for Marketing at Penn State University and a leader in collegiate marketing and game presentation.
The Best of 2021 Awards have been announced. Winners include: @TheSavBananas @TheHersheyBears @Braves @GrittyNHL @SimonSezGuy @CAStoinev @GoldenKnights @BeatTheFreeze and more. Read the details here: https://t.co/M14mTpEPpG pic.twitter.com/hl1DmfpJWl— Gameops.com (@gameopsdotcom) December 1, 2021
This crew talks about the Best of 2021 in seven categories and gives their thoughts, analysis and insights to each.
You can read the full results here: Best of 2021
- Last Month on the Podcast: Wreaths Across America’s Sean Sullivan helps us find the right tone for Military Appreciation night and Rob Wicall joins the Party to look discuss Kraken, Tacos and Wicked Big things.
- One Year Ago on the first episode of the Party in the Back Podcast: A Roundtable Discussion regarding the Best of 2020 Awards on Gameops.com. Host Jon Cudo is joined by three industry giants who take the party to the next level.
- Permission to Fail – Robert Kennedy said “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” No doubt he was talking about Mascotting. Find out why you should give your mascot permission to fail.
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.