A Roundtable Discussion regarding the Best of 2020 Awards on Gameops.com. Host Jon Cudo is joined by three industry giants who take the party to the next level. The guest list includes:
- Game Operations Maven and former Director for the LA Kings, Cleveland Cavaliers and veteran of the Olympics and NCAA Tournament Amanda Greco.
- MILB’s best writer and the Boss at Ben’s Biz, Benjamin Hill.
- The Artist Formerly known as The Coyote and industry legend (bio puffery) Rob Wicall
The Best of 2020 have been announced. Congrats to the winners in seven categories who overcame a difficult year in sports and found a way to connect and make an impact with fans.— Gameops.com (@gameopsdotcom) December 1, 2020
Results: https://t.co/DcOLkMB2Gh pic.twitter.com/sdHHNFF75R
This crew talks about the Best of 2020 in seven categories in this most unique year.
You can read the full results here: Best of 2020
- Last Month on the Podcast: The Party in the Back Podcast holds a Roundtable Discussion regarding the Best of 2019 Awards on Gameops.com. Host Jon Cudo is joined by Amanda Greco, Pat Walker and Ben Hill.
- One Year Ago on the first episode of the Party in the Back Podcast: Frequent guest, touring act, Canadian National Treasure and professional fan Cameron Hughes talks about his new book KING OF CHEER.
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon
Game operations and entertainment in sports is growing, lively and diverse world. We are pulling together to talk about all aspects of event production and entertainment, and to get better along the way. Join us to connect, grow and advance. Memberships include a weekly Huddle Zoom Call with industry leaders and network members. August topics include Storytelling with Kraken VP Jonny Greco, Using Dancers Effectively with Claire Czerniuk (Pistons NBA) and Mascot Revenue Generation with Colleen Flynn from Boxxed Up. Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.