Kid are taking over the show in Saskatoon, with a unique rink board design element where kids have designed the boards.
Blade City’s youngest fans are taking over SaskTel Centre for Kid’s Day.
- Highlighted by custom-made rink-boards, courtesy of our mightiest and most creative supporters (see below).
- The team handed their in-game controls over, including PA announcing, in-game interviews conducted by kids, and more.
- Prior to the game, they invited members from the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital, along with Mending Little Hearts to join us for a ceremonial puck-drop.
- Our game-day 50/50 is back, and it’s completely digital! Tickets go on sale at 9:00am every home game day, giving you the chance to take home some cash from the game. Half of tonight’s jackpot will go towards the Saskatoon Blades Education Fund.
- The post-game Autograph Zone is back, following the game and have a one-of-a-kind interaction with a member of the Saskatoon Blades.
The storylines heading into tonight 📈📈📈
— x – Saskatoon Blades (@BladesHockey) March 25, 2022
Gameops.com Plus is our value-added membership site. It is a network to enhance the fan value of events. Twice a month we gather for an hour long discussion on an industry topic with a special guest to share their insights. Leaders like Claire Czerniuk, Zoltan Berensci, John Franzone, Tyler Ferraro, Maurice Brazelton, Jackie Maldonado, Todd Bosma, and Anton Wright have discussed topics from developing talent to building a home-field advantage. Upcoming calls include Zach Frongillo from the Savannah Bananas (7/27) and Colleen Flynn from Mascot-Link (7/13). Free One Month Trial is available now on Gameops.com PLUS.