This month we catch up with two favorites on Party in the Back. First Ben Hill joins fresh off the road with a trip to Tennessee, North Carolina and Alabama. Ben gives his always insightful and playful review of the best of Minor League Baseball, including Biscuit and Gravy covered Hot Dogs, dropping beef on fans, the best place to get a haircut with a view of the game and thoughts on the many “Characters of the Game” in MILB.
Cameron Hughes also joined the party to talk about the Blue Wahoo’s Mullet Pub Crawl and a badge-earning Scout Night from the El Paso Chihuahuas.
Thank you for listening and sharing the podcast.
- Last Month on the Podcast: Charlotte Knights Nick Farmer is our guest to talk about a mascot stunt that turned heads and Amanda Greco returns to look at promos from the NFL, MLB and MILB.
- One Year Ago on the first episode of the Party in the Back Podcast: Amanda Greco and Miguel Vargas join the Party to talk about sports in the bubble and beyond. Plus Miguel gives a tremendous tip on how to last in the sports industry.
- Five Years Ago on The Gameops.com Podcast: The August Podcast with Jonny Greco and Cameron Hughes. We talk Cams..Kiss Cam, Dance Cam and more. Then these sunny adversaries go toe-to-toe in a battle of positivity.
- Scout Night Build for Scouts in El Paso – The Chihuahuas earn our Theme Night Badge for a thoughtfully built night just for Scouts.
- Marching Mullets in Pensacola – Baseball’s in-stadium Pub Crawl? Comb out your Mullet for this great Blue Wahoo promotion.
- Recap: Contest Insights from Todd Bosma – An hour discussion and contest insights from Blazer’s Host and Game Director Todd Bosma. An engaging conversation with executives from the NBA, Major League Rugby, NFL, MLS, college sports and Minor League Baseball on the Mighty Game Ops Network.
- Ben Hill on Twitter
- PrizeChutes -Prize Parachutes and T-Chutes – Prize Parachutes floated onto the sports marketing scene about 10 years ago. Gameops.com is the clear leading provider in Prize Parachutes, offering a number of solutions. No one does Parachutes better.
- Author Josh Pahigian – Our interview with Author Josh Pahigian. Josh’s book “The Amazing Baseball Adventure, Ballpark Wonders from the Bushes to the Show” covers 101 of the best game features in Minor League Baseball. We talk about his incredible insights from across baseball in this must read interview.
- August 2017 Podcast – Atlanta Hawks CEO Steve Koonin talks game presentation, marketing, on-line dating and more in the August Podcast.
- Find Your Yellow Tux by Jesse Cole – Jesse Cole digs into how doing business differently can lead to your most rewarding successes, on the field and in life.
- Mascots playing the National Anthem? Yes please! – Ketchup rocks the anthem for Cleveland’s Mascot Day.
- PULSE: National Anthem
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed
The Party in the Back Podcast: If Sports Marketing was a mullet hairdo this podcast covers ‘The Party in the Back‘. We’ll let someone else do the data, analytics, spreadsheets and budgets… We’re talking about the FUN: In-game contests, theme nights, mascots, dancers, social media, atmosphere and giveaways. Join us at the Party in the Back for our monthly discussion with industry leaders on the fun side of Sports Marketing.
- coming soon