MILB.com scribe Ben Hill and Cudo talk about Copa logos and promotions. Then we discuss using movie and pop culture anniversaries to spark and build promotions.
Dr Jim Tennison is uniquely qualified to speak on the topic of mascot lawsuits, so he joins the podcast to do just that. We get into the specifics on the attack of Pat the Patriot and much more.
.@TheAdamsEra really decleated the Patriots mascot at #ProBowl practice 😆 pic.twitter.com/HGY2soELvq— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 23, 2019
Touring sensation Christian Stoinev is interviewed about his popular Christian and Scooby halftime act and previews the new Entertainment Act page on Gameops.com.
- Copa de la Diversión 2019: Same Team, New Identity
- Pop Culture at the Ballpark, 2019 Anniversaries Edition
- Does Pat Patriot Have Any Legal Options After Getting Hit by Jamal Adams?
- Christian and Scooby Entertainment Act Page
- High Five – LV Phantoms Game Show Night – High Five is a game review series from Gameops.com where we find ways a team is going above and beyond to make their show great. This review is from the Lehigh Valley Phantoms Game Show Night in March 2019 based on content provided by the team.
- Last month on the Podcast – Amanda Greco joins host Jon Cudo discussing the future of dance teams and related topics. Canadian National Treasure Cameron Hughes talks Krazy George and his recent appearance at Syracuse.
- 5 Years Ago on the Podcast – MILB.com writer Benjamin Hill on the podcast to talk about the upcoming season of MILB . Ben also explains why he doesn’t need to know anything more about Ninja Turtles.
- Ben’s Biz – The World According to Ben Hill
RSS Feed: http://www.gameops.com/feed
- coming soon
Find the Podcast on iTunes or use our RSS feed directly.
To listen to an audio podcast, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to download and subscribe to podcasts.