Everyone loves an organic fan tradition or fans building on your established creations….and this fan loves this how Philly fans have added their own flavor to the Wave.
Here the Phillie Phaithful are partaking in the Wave at a recent game, but because it’s Dollar Dog night they have added a new Hot Dog Toss to the mix. Watch as fans hurl weiners in the air as the wave passes them by,
Sometimes things are “only in Philly”, but I kinda hope this is a trend that spreads.
- Best Wave in Sports – Hawkeye Football Wave > The Wave.
- Doing the Wave. Alone. – Phillie Phanatic does the wave. Alone. A sign of the times.
- Archie Boycotts the Wave – Hot take on the Wave coming out of Reno Aces’ mascot Archie. I like when mascots aren’t afraid to make a stand regardless of how popular or unpopular it may be.
- A Wave of Controversy – In the world of sports, it’s kind of like wondering how the Pyramids were built, or who created Stonehenge. It’s just one of those elusive mysteries. Or is it?
- Run Over By a Wave – Rockies fan thread hammers home the value of a trip the ballpark with kids.
- Appreciation of the Krazy – Still Krazy.
- Krazy George – A light-hearted interview with George Henderson aka Krazy George, the world’s most famous professional cheerleader. He’s the man who made the whole world stand up and cheer by creating The Wave.
- Jon Terry – History of Baseball Acts – Jon Terry is the owner of SRO Productions of Tulsa. After booking baseball acts he aquired a keen interest in the history of sports acts. He drops some insight from Al Schact to Morganna.